- All categories »
- LED Bulbs
- LED panels + accessories
- LED Ribbon + accessories
LED extra lights, flashing lights, car accessories
- Smart house, smart
- LED linear and domed luminaires
- LED lights for home and office
- LED wall and facade luminaires
- LED street lamps
- LED garden and backyard luminaires/furniture
- LED warehouse lighting
- LED track systems, luminaires
- Lamps framework, frames, fittings
LED chandelier and conquer Collection
- Switches, sockets, frames
- LED lights
- LED lamps
- LED Emergency ''EXIT'' illumination
- LED controllers, drummers, amplifiers and accessories
- LED DUS Lighting
- LED Ribbon profiles + connections
- LED power units
- LED Festive Lighting
- Spotlight racks and fastenings
- LED Diodes
- Extension, cables, connections
- LED Modules
- LED motion and light sensors
- Electronic for Entertainment
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or other device (e.g., cell phone) when you visit the site. The text file contains information which is used to improve user experience of the respective website.
General purposes of use are the following:
- User statistics such as Google Analytics to ensure information on how and how often the website is used, what are the user groups and which search engines are used in order to make products and services more accessible thus improving customer experience;
- User session cookie is intended to recognize a registered user when the user has logged in to the webshop so that the user would not have to re-enter data in the order form and to personalize the content.
Cookies shall not be used for purposes other than those stated above.
How to control cookies?
You can control and delete cookies as you wish. For details see: aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.